Maximize Your Website for Business Growth
HANDS-ON TRAINING PROGRAM
Creating your website from a marketing perspective will give you a powerful online advantage. Your customers, prospects, and associates make an immediate assessment of your business based on the content of your website. By participating in this group program you, or your key staff members, will evaluate your current website and clarify the steps needed to make it your most valuable marketing channel.
During the program you will:
• define the role of your website in your marketing mix
• identify the appropriate information and content for your website
• develop the brand image for your website
• enhance the website user experience and incorporate calls to action
• explore options for content management systems and mobile compatibility
• coordinate your web content with other online media messaging
The program will meet weekly, biweekly, or monthly and the number of meetings will be based upon the group's objectives. Each session will include presentations, group discussions, and hands-on projects. Customized materials will be provided during the program for your use and reference.You will complete the program with a written website plan that you can share and put into action with members of your business team.
The program takes place at Stevens 470 or an off-site meeting facility. Programs can also be presented at your business location for the members of your marketing team.