Develop Online and Offline Marketing Channels
HANDS-ON TRAINING PROGRAM
The marketing channels continue to evolve, are you using them to maximize your business opportunities? This program covers the latest online and offline marketing channels including brand presentation, advertising, PR, web, social media, and mobile technologies. By participating in this group program you, or your key staff members, will develop a plan to utilize the channels aimed at your target audience.
During the program you will:
• review your current messaging and marketing channels
• learn the latest ways to use both traditional and new media channels
• explore social media, online advertising, and search engine optimization
• outline plans for offline and online marketing campaigns
• coordinate your marketing channels to maximize their effectiveness
• determine methods for evaluating results
The program will meet weekly, biweekly, or monthly and the number of meetings will be based upon the group's objectives. Each session will include presentations, group discussions, and hands-on projects. Customized materials will be provided during the program for your use and reference. You will complete the program with a specific plan that you can share and put into action with members of your business team.
The program takes place at Stevens 470 or an off-site meeting facility. Programs can also be presented at your business location for the members of your marketing team.