In today's online marketplace, your digital channels are the foundation of your marketing. This review will examine your marketing activities and evaluate how well they are performing in relation to your objectives and your costs. Most marketing plans require the use of many channels, both online and offline, with the goal of coordinating those channels for maximum impact. Are your advertising and marketing messages creating a concerted effort towards reaching your goals? Let's take a look.
MARKETING REVIEW PROCESS
The Marketing Review starts with your business objectives, evaluates your marketing efforts in each channel, and then provides a written review with overall recommendations.
The Marketing Review will include:
• Looking at your business goals.
• Examining your marketing messages and desired responses.
• Reviewing your activities in each marketing channel, especially your digital channels.
• Appraising your means of measuring results.
• Evaluating the consistency and continuity of your marketing activities.
• Recommendations and suggestions.